Contact lenses are probably the fastest growing segment in eyewear innovation, with new lines of products and solutions coming out almost daily.
It is Family Focus Eyecare’s mission to provide our patients with the best of the best, and that especially comes true in contact lenses.
Our detailed contact lens exams ensure ongoing ocular health with the use of these medical devices and confirm proper fit and adjustment with each trial pair.
Contact lens training, removal, and care are taught to all contact lens patients and extra instruction is provided when necessary, free of charge.
We offer contact lens options for nearly all patients, including:
- Pediatrics: Children as young as 4 years old have successfully completed contact lens training and comfortable vision, accompanied of course by parents who are on eager and ready to help when needed.
- Geriatric: You’re never too old to learn new tricks, and new technology is making eye comfort better and better by the day. If you have the desire, we have the lenses for you.
- Cosmetic: Enhance and accent your eyes rather you need correction or not.
- Bifocal: We CAN get you seeing without your glasses – and at ALL distances.
- Toric: Problems with astigmatism and contact lenses are virtually a thing of the past/
- Multifocal Toric Lenses: Yes! Just because you have astigmatism doesn’t mean you’re stuck wearing OTC reading glasses anymore!.
- RGP: “Hard” Contact lens wearers.
- Semi-Scleral Contact Lenses: Larger hard lenses with increased comfort.
- Keratoconus: Many new, innovative options to get you seeing clearly at all distances.
Contact lens fittings, including:
Order Your Contacts Online
Whether you are a new or current patient of Family Focus Eyecare, we allow you to order your contacts online to make your life easier! It’s not required you to come in for an eye exam every time you run out of contacts, so we allow this option so you can simply order your contacts as you see fit.